Monday, March 28, 2011

Three Favourite Movies




My third movie pick is Kickass. I saw previews for this movie and never saw it because it didn't look very good. I thought it would just be some cheesy super hero movie. It wasn't until a friend showed me the movie when I realized how great it was. It turns out it had everything I like in a movie. Action, comedy, vulgarity as well as a great story. It is a story about what would happen in real life if somebody became a super hero. Great movie.





My second pick is The Road. This is one of my favourites because it was not at all what I expected it to be like. I expected it to be action packed with some dark post-apacolyptic themes. But it was actually a very sad movie. When a father and his son are left to walk the earth trying to find survivors this dark movie turns into a very passionate story with a very sad ending.




My first pick is the movie Point Break. This has been my favourite movie for many years now. I like it because it has a good story line with lots of action. The actors are well known in it also. Bank robbers, surfing, skydiving, fighting, incredible chase scanes... need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. Not enough here. These are good movies, and I know you could have a lot more to say about them. Try to get more detailed and specific.

    Level 3-

    ReplyDelete